The new regulations include the following changes:
- Class 1: direct or case inlet, single outtake, 51mm upstroke, max.58mm bore
- Class 3: new exhausts and inlets added
- Class 5: brakes and suspension added
- Class 7: NEW-- Small & Large Pitbikes
- Class 8: NEW-- Mopped
- Minimum age 16 years
- Advance notification at least 14 days before race day
Please note that from the season of 2019, we assume that each driver brings its own activated and fully operational transponder.
For newcomers and for exceptional cases (defect, etc.) are of course a limited number of loan transponders available.